TOP SPOT ON STRONGER 650 mg solution for application on skin – spot-on for dogs
Ectoparasitic product for dogs
|type of preparative:||Antiparasitics|
|target species animals:||Dog|
Composition - 1 ml:
- Permethrinum 650 mg
- Butylparabenum 1 mg
- Butylhydroxyanisolum 0,2 mg
- Butylhydroxytoluenum 0,1 mg
- Diethylenglycoli monoethylicum aetherum 125 mg
- Propylenglycolum lauricum ad 1 ml
Rout of action:
The mechanism of permethrin effect is based on affecting of ion channels of nervous fibres of parasites. It has adulticide effect against ectoparasites. It is the ectoparasitic agent featuring with very good efficacy. The vehicle ensures the depot effect of the preparation.
One recommended dose of the preparation TOP SPOT ON STRONGER 650 mg/ml solution for application on skin spot-on ensures the protection against the attacks with ticks for up to 4 weeks and against the attacks with fleas for up 3 months.
Solution for application on skin – spot-on.
Both the prophylactic and therapeutic use in dogs against ectoparasites (fleas, ticks).
Veterinaria pharmaceutica - ectoparasitics
Do not use in cats. Do not use in puppies under 3 weeks of age.
Method of administration:
Before the application, hair should be pulled apart and the solution applied directly onto skin using an applicator. If dogs get wet or are shampooed the treatment shall be repeated.
Under 15 kg:
- apply the content of 1 applicator (1 ml) onto skin between the bladebones in small dogs (Dog S, or 1 applicator from the mass packing)
Between 15 and 30 kg:
- apply the content of 2 applicatos (2 x 1 ml) onto skin between the bladebones and at the tail root in medium-sized dogs (Dog M or 2 applicators from the mass packing).
Over 30 kg:
- apply the content of 3 applicatos (3 x 1 ml) onto skin between the bladebones, back middle and at the tail root in large dogs (Dog L or 3 applicators from the mass packing).
- Before the application, hair should be pulled apart and the solution then applied directly onto skin using an applicator. The preparation shall not be rubbed into skin. If dogs get wet or are shampooed the treatment shall be repeated. The interval between the individual applications should be at least 7 days.
Temporary skin irritation can occur at the application spot. When this occurs, rinse an animal with water.
1 x 1 ml (Dog S), 2 x 1 ml (Dog M), 3 x 1 ml (Dog L), 25 x 1 ml, 50 x 1 ml (Dog), 100 x 1 ml
Store in a dry place at the temperature below 25 oC. Protect from light!
The preparation should not be used after the expiry date marked on the label.
Not intended for food animals. Never use in horses which meat is intended for human consumption.
+420 517 318 598