Homepage Company profile History
- The 'State Institute for the Diagnosis of Animal Infections and the Production of Vaccines' was established pursuant to the Ministry of Agriculture issuing Decree no. 39 on
November 23, 1918.
- The Institute was located on the premises of the former Ivanovice estate under the rule of the Ruprecht, the Bavarian Crown Prince.
- The name of the Institute was changed to Bioveta Ivanovice na Hané in 1951.
- The logo of the company originated at the time of this change and is characterised with the title - bioveta placed above an ampoule in a blue or black field.
- This trademark has been registered since 1951 with the Trademark Register of the Czech Republic and since 1965 this name has been protected internationally.
- In 1995 the state-owned Bioveta was privatised in the form of a public tender and was transformed into Bioveta, s. r. o. (Limited Company), which was again transformed into a joint-stock company on July 1, 1996.