BioBos RCC suspension for injection
Inactivated vaccine against neonatal diarrhea of calves.
- prevent neonatal calves diarrhea
Inactivated E. coli expressing F5 (K99) adhesin, strain O8:K35 RP ≥ 1*
Inactivated bovine rotavirus, serotype G6P1, strain TM-91 RP ≥ 1*
Inactivated bovine coronavirus, strain C-197 RP ≥ 1*
* Relative potency (RP): level of antibodies in sera of vaccinated guinea pigs as determined by ELISA in comparison with the reference serum obtained after vaccination of guinea pigs with a vaccine batch that has successfully passed the challenge test in the target animals.
- indicated for use in pregnant heifers and cows for passive immunization of calves via colostrum
- one shot also for pregnant heifers
- vaccination scheme:
2 ml intramuscularly. A single injection should be given during each pregnancy between 12 and 3 weeks before the expected calving.
- oil-free adjuvant
- high safety and efficiency
- simple preparation
- without withdrawal periods
- package: 2 ml, 10 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml