BIOMEC 10 mg/ml inj.
Homepage News News in assortment BIOMEC 10 mg/ml inj.
Antiparasitic product for cattle, sheep, pigs
- Active substance: ivermectinum 10.0 mg in 1 ml
- injection product for the treatment and prevention of following parasitic diseases in cattle, sheep and pigs: gastrointestinal round worms, lung nematodes, eye helmints, other worms, warble-flies, mites, lice, scabies
- dose: cattle 1 ml/50 kg of body weight; sheep 0.5 ml/25 kg of body weight; pigs 1 ml/33 kg of body weight
- method of administration: subcutaneously
- withdrawal periods: meat - cattle, sheep, pigs: 28 days; milk - the product shall not be administered to animals intended for human consumption 28 days before delivery and during lactation
- package size: 50 ml, 500 ml