Liquid food supplement with sweetener. Chondroprotection.
|type of preparative:||Joint nutrition|
in 20 ml (daily dose)
Hydrolysed collagen GELITA, Fortigel® 8 300 mg
Sodium hyaluronan HyaMax™ 95 mg
Chondroitin sulphate 1 200 mg
Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM) 1 500 mg
Glucosamine sulphate 2KCl (from crustacean) 1 600 mg
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100 mg 125 % RHP*
Extract of Boswellia serrata 500 µg
* RHP = reference value of intake
citric acid monohydrate (acid regulator), sucralose (sweetener), potassium sorbate (preservative), flavour, cochineal (colour), polysorbate 80 (emulsifier), purified water.
Form and package size:
Oral solution 500 ml (25 days of use).
The measuring cup is included.
Mix 1 measuring cup (20 ml) with 2 dl of water or fruit juice.
20 ml daily (1 measuring cup)
It is advisable to repeat 3-4 times a year; do not interrupt the initiated treatment.
Keep out of reach and sight of children!
Read the usage information on this package before use!
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage!
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet!
Not suitable when taking blood anti-coagulants (e.g. Warfarin)!
Not intended for children!
Not suitable for pregnant and/or nursing women!
Shake well before use!
Turbidity is not a fault!
After first opening, use up to 6 months. Keep at temperatures up to 25 °C.
Recommended to all healthy individuals and if there is increased demand on the locomotor system.
Also suitable for athletes, heavily physically working people.
- convenient dosing
- pleasant fruity taste
- contains a modern sweetener - sucralose
This product contains the optimal amount of highly effective chondroprotective substances, ensuring the correct functioning of joints and locomotor system. The product is used if there is increased demand on the locomotor system. It is used in the recovery period after an injury or in the period after a joint surgery where the use of the product leads to improvement and prolongation of the active age, to the support and restoration of the function of the locomotor system.
Active substances of the product are:
- Glucosamine sulphate is an important part of articular cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulphate is an important part of articular cartilage.
- Hydrolysed collagen Gelita, Fortigel® are especially enzymatically cleaved fragments of collagen of neutral taste and odour. Collagen forms approximately 70% of the cartilage mass.
- Hyaluronic acid can be found in all connective tissues including joints where it forms the main component of the synovial fluid.
- Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM) is a non-toxic substance containing sulphur organically bound in its molecule. Sulphur is part of molecules in connective tissues.
- Boswellia serrata resin - helps maintain joints’ comfort.
- Vitamin C contributes to:
- normal collagen production for normal bone function
- normal cartilage function
- protect cells from oxidative stress
- reduce fatigue and exhaustion
+420 517 318 598