Biocan C, suspension for injection
Inactivated vaccine against coronavirosis in dogs
|type of preparative:||Vaccines|
|target species animals:||Dog|
Composition - 1 ml:
- Coronavirus canis inactivated (at least 106.5 TCID50)
- 2-% aluminium hydroxide gel, sodium merthiolate, culture medium
Injection solution for parenteral use.
The antigen contained in the vaccine - after it is applied into the body of the vaccinated individual - is detected as the foreign body and therefore the great number of the protective mechanisms of the organism are activated (macrophages, opsonins, interleukins, B lymphocytes, etc.) due to which the specific antibodies against the antigenic determinants contained in the vaccine are formed. Said specific antibodies will prevent the subsequent infection onset after infecting with canine coronavirus.
For both the preventive and protective immunization of dogs against canine coronavirosis.
Total pyrexial disease.
1 ml irrespective of the weight and race of the individual.
The vaccination schedule shall be specified by the veterinarian based on the infectious situation and the level of the passive protection of the vaccinated individuals with the colostral antibodies. The animals vaccinated for the first time shall be
re-vaccinated at least once at the interval of 14 - 21 days. The re-vaccination should be repeated every year in order to keep their permanent immunity.
The vaccine Biocan C can be applied separately, simultaneously or grouped with other vaccines of Biocan type:
- A) The vaccine Biocan C can be used as the dilutor for other lyophilized vaccines of Biocan type (e.g. DHPPi, DHP, DP, DH, P).
- B) The vaccine Biocan C can be applied grouped with the liquid vaccines of Biocan type (LR, L, Puppy). The vaccination dose of 2 ml shall be used in this case.
- C) The vaccine Biocan C grouped with the liquid vaccines Biocan LR or L can be used as the dilutor for the lyophilized vaccines Biocan. The vaccination dose of 2 ml shall be used in this case.
Other possible vaccinations:
Biocan M Plus - Microsporum canis vaccine inactivated can be used at the age of 8 weeks and above.
No adverse reactions were found out during testing of the vaccine Biocan C. The adequate local responses (of a pea in size) that will resorb on their own accord within three weeks after the vaccination can be observed after the vaccination with the vaccine Biocan C.
The individual hypersensitive response that can be managed with the general classic treatment can not be excluded in the limited number of the vaccinated individuals.
10 x 1 dose
The vaccine Biocan C belongs in the group of the viral inactivated vaccines that do not cause normally any adverse effects. The individual hypersensitive response that can be managed with the general classic treatment can not be excluded in the limited number of the vaccinated individuals.
Store in a dark and dry place, at the temperature of 2 - 8 °C. The vaccine shall not be freeze!
Not intended for food animals.
+420 517 318 598