Product intended for disinfection of surfaces and objects
|type of preparative:||Antiseptics, disinfections|
Purpose of use:
Ivasan Farm is a liquid , water-soluble product intended for professional disinfection and hygienic sanitation of surfaces, spaces and technological equipment on animal farms and for disinfection of vehicles used for animal transport and feed stores.
Active substance: alkyl(C12-16)dimethylbenzylammonium chlorides – 0.25 g/100 g
Excipient: PHMG - polyhexamethylene guanidine hydrochloride
The product has characteristic long-lasting antibacterial (G+ and G- bacteria, tuberculosis bacteria), antiviral and antifungal effects. Existence of resistant germs has not yet been reported. Thanks to its unique properties, the product has a strong biocidal effect on viruses, bacteria and fungi, in full compliance with the current safety for humans, animals and plants. In recommended concentrations, the product can be used in breeding facilities in the presence of animals. IVASAN Farm does not contain chlorine, has almost neutral pH, is colourless and odourless, which means the maximum environmental friendliness. It does not damage disinfected materials, does not change their colour and is not corrosive. Its properties do not require special handling and storage conditions.
- Disinfection of livestock buildings (walls, floors, milking equipment)
- Disinfection of technological equipment (feeders, drinkers, fencing of pens, air conditioning)
- Disinfection of vehicles intended for animal transport
- Disinfection of hatcheries (walls, floors, incubators)
- Disinfection continuous, focal and final (virucide, bactericide, fungicide)
Instructions for use and dosage:
IVASAN Farm can be used in fogging equipment forming fog and thermal fog, in high-pressure apparatuses, by spraying, washing objects and immersion in the solution. The minimum time period needed for the biocidal effect is 15 minutes after application. Treated surfaces need not be washed subsequently, the water temperature does not affect efficiency.
Dilution of working solutions:
- disinfection at low load conditions: 1% solution (0.1 litre/10 litres of water)
- fogging in the presence of animals: 2% solution (0.2 litre/10 litres of water)
- continuous preventive disinfection: 3% solution (0.3 litre/10 litres of water)
- focal and final disinfection: 5% solution (0.5 litre/10 litres of water)
- additive to water-based paints: 5% solution (0.5 litre/10 litres of water)
Use disinfectants safely. Before use, always read the information on the packaging and accompanying information on the product. Prepare the product in accordance with the instructions in the manual. Do not mix with other disinfectants. The manufacturer is not liable for damages caused by improper use.
No special precautions are necessary. Store at 10-25°C. Keep out of the reach of children, in original sealed containers. Keep away from food, drink and animal feedingstuffs. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight.
5 000 ml, 10 000 ml
+420 517 318 598