KETOPROFEN Bioveta 100 mg/ml Solution for Injection
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug containing ketoprofen for cattle, pigs and horses.
|type of preparative:||Other products|
|target species animals:||Pig, Cattle, Horse|
Solution for injection.
Clear, colourless or slightly yellowish solution.
Ketoprofen 100 mg
- anti-inflammatory and antipyretic treatment of respiratory infections in combination with appropriate antibiotic treatment, if necessary
- anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic treatment of mammary gland oedema and supportive treatment of acute clinical mastitis in combination with appropriate antibiotic treatment, if necessary
- anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic treatment of musculoskeletal diseases (e.g. supportive treatment of postpartum paresis, lameness, arthritis - supportive treatment, traumatic injuries, dystocia)
- anti-inflammatory and analgesic treatment of inflammatory symptoms of the osteoarticular and musculoskeletal system - especially lameness of traumatic origin, arthrosis, arthritis, osteitis, navicular bone inflammation, tendinitis, bursitis. Laminitis, myositis, inflammation after surgery.
- symptomatic treatment of colic. Symptomatic treatment of fever.
- treatment of inflammatory processes - MMA syndrome (mastitis, metritis, agalactia), respiratory infections, in combination with appropriate antibiotic treatment, if necessary. Symptomatic treatment of fever.
Cattle, horses, pigs.
Dosage and application
Cattle: 3 mg of the active substance per kg bw, daily for 1-3 consecutive days, by deep intramuscular or intravenous injection, i.e. 3 ml of the product per 100 kg bw.
Horses: 2.2 mg of the active substance per kg bw, daily for 3-5 consecutive days, by intravenous injection, i.e. 1 ml of the product per 45 kg bw.
Pigs: 3 mg of the active substance per kg bw, i.e. 3 ml of the product per 100 kg bw by a single intramuscular injection.
Protect from frost.
Keep the injection vial in the carton in order to protect from light.
Cattle: meat: after intramuscular administration: 4 days.
after intravenous administration: 1 day.
milk: zero days.
Pigs: meat: 4 days.
Horses: meat: 1 day.
Do not use in mares producing milk for human consumption.
Shelf life of the veterinary medicinal product as packaged for sale: 2 years.
Shelf life after first opening the immediate packaging: 28 days.
+420 517 318 598