ROKOVAC Neo emulsion for injection for pigs
Vaccine against rotaviral and enteral coliinfections in pigs
|type of preparative:||Vaccines|
|target species animals:||Pig|
Composition - 2 ml:
Rotavirus suis inact. prior to inactivation 105,0 - 106,0 TCID50
Escherichia coli inact. O101:K99 (F5)
Escherichia coli inact. O147:K88 (F4)
Escherichia coli inact. O149:K88 (F4) 5,4 x 109 - 5,4 x 1010 CFU
Escherichia coli inact. K85:987P (F6)
Escherichia coli inact. O101:K99:F41 (F5, F41)
Formaldehydi solutio 35 %, thiomersalum, emulsio olei
For immunisation of pregnant sows and gilts against rotaviral and enteral coliinfections, to induce colostral and lactogenous immunity to protect piglets until weaning.
Clinically ill pigs and pigs with suspected illness.
Method of administration:
The content of the vial has to be shaken prior to use.
Considering the antigen inactivation, purification and vaccine composition, adverse effects of the vaccination on pregnant animals can be excluded. The vaccine is intended for administration to pregnant animals.
- Sows and gilts - administration of 2 injections within an interval of 2 to 4 weeks; the second injection at the latest 2 weeks prior to the expected labour.
- Administration of 1 injection (2 ml) 4 to 2 weeks prior to any other expected labour.
- Vaccinated sows transfer colostral immunity to piglets, which are thereby protected against antigens contained in the vaccine for the period of suckling from the vaccinated mother.
To the user:
- This product contains mineral oil. Accidental injection/self injection may result in severe pain and swelling, particularly if injected into a joint or finger, and in rare cases could result in the loss of the affected finger if prompt medical attention is not given.
- If you are accidentally injected with this product, seek prompt medical advice even if only a very small amount is injected and take the package insert with you.If pain persists for more than 12 hours after medical examination, seek medical advice again.
To the physician:
- This product contains mineral oil. Even if small amounts have been injected, accidental injection with this product can cause intense swelling, which may, for example, result in ischaemic necrosis and even the loss of a digit. Expert, PROMPT, surgical attention is required and may necessitate early incision and irrigation of the injected area, especially where there is involvement of finger pulp or tendon.
Store in a dark and dry place under a temperature of 2 to 8 °C.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
No withdrawal periods
24 months. To be used within 10 hours after the first opening.
+420 517 318 598