SERGON 500 IU/ml powder for preparation of injection solution with solvent
Hormonal product containing serum gonadotropin (PMSG, eCG).
|type of preparative:||Hormones|
|target species animals:||Cattle, Rabbit, Pig, Dog, Goat, Sheep|
Powder for preparation of injection solution with solvent.
White to greyish lyophilizate, after dissolving a clear colorless to greyish opalescent solution.
Gonadotrophin, equine serum 500 IU
Anestrus, induction and synchronization of heat.
Cows, heifers, sows, sheep, goat, bitch, rabbit.
Dosage and application
1) cows and heifers: 1000 – 3000 IU
2) sows: 500 – 1000 IU
sows - induction of sexual cycle and increasing of the number of piglets per litter (1. – 2nd day after estrum)
- quiet heat (10th day after piglet weaning)
young sows - anestrus, quiet heat (8 – 10 months old)
- heat induction (aged 6 months or 90 kg live weight. Insemination in the first heat after treatment. Insemination in the second heat results in more numerous litters.)
3) sheep and goats: 500 IU (suitable immediately after removing of intra-vaginal tampons)
4) bitches: 250 – 500 IU
5) rabbit: 25 – 50 IU (insemination 3rd and 5th day after application)
Administration: intramuscular or subcutaneous.
Keep in refrigerator (2-8 °C).
Protect from light.
No withdrawal periods.
Shelf life of the veterinary medicinal preparation in intact packaging: 2 years.
Shelf life after dilution or re-constitution as instructed: 24 hours.
1 x 1000 IU + 1 x Dissolvent A 2 ml, 5 x 1000 IU + 5 x Dissolvent A 2 ml.
1 x 3000 IU + 1 x Dissolvent A 6 ml, 5 x 3000 IU + 5 x Dissolvent A 6 ml.
1 x 5000 IU + 1 x Dissolvent A 10 ml, 5 x 5000 IU + 5 x Dissolvent A 10 ml.
Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
+420 517 318 598